The qualified control panel meets 32 performance criteria’s aligned to international standards NCO-2004/7137.20 and NCO-2015/ 7411.0301. To supply certified manpower with Industry relevant skills, Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI) has made a qualification pack (ELE/Q7302) for Wireman- Control Panel. The Wireman- Control Panel, play an important role in manufacturing of control panels. He reads the wiring diagram and routes and wires, various components within the panel in accordance to the diagram.
टैक्नोलॉजी के मामले में टेलीविजन ने आज काफी तरक्क़ी क्र ली है | जहा पहले एंटीना और केबल के माध्यम से टेलीविजन प्रसारण होता था, आज डिजीटल युग है | इस डिजीटल युगमे टी.वी. भी डिजीटल हो गया है | आज टेलीविजन में 'डायरेक्ट टू होम' सेवाओं का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है | इसमें प्रसारण सीधे सैटेलाइट के जरिए होता है |
The near future for HVAC Technicians is pretty good due to the rising need for energy efficient HVAC systems in India. According to the Bureau of Labour Statistics in India (BLS), jobs for HVAC Technicians are expected to grow at a rate of 15 per cent by 2026. Given the Technological advancements in the field of HVAC and the increasing complexity of the equipment used in central air, heating and refrigeration systems, a team of Skilled people is required who has the knowledge of installing, repairing and maintaining the HVAC system.
Kokan is changing its identity. The identity attached to mango, tourism and fisheries is changing at great speed.
Many factors are favouring to high potential of industrial growth in Kokan. These factors are like, available infrastructure, capital and power, availability of resources, transport network, skilled resources, climate, and changing social awareness.
Under green initiatives and commitment to environment and climate change, Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Dr. Harsh Vardhan said that Skill India is an endeavour by the Government to act as a catalyst in bringing about a change by skilling, up-skilling and re-skilling technicians to bring down the emission of harmful greenhouse gases.
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI) have developed the two new QP’s on IoT. We have received the validations for QP (Qualification Pack) from CISCO, Qualcomm India Pvt Ltd, Cambium Networks, Navriti Technology, Mirafra Technologies, UTL Technologies, IEEE, KK Consultancy, Silicon Microsystems, ARM & Emertex Information technology. As a process, We need to cover 80% of Market size for the industry validation. ESSCI required your support to get the validation.
China aims to become a dominant global producer of electric vehicles but it is also racing to create policies, incentives and recycling capacity to handle spent battery waste, which is set to reach as much as 170,000 tonnes this year.
SHANGHAI: China aims to launch a system to track the production, sale, use and recycling of electric car batteries by August, according to draft rules published by the industry ministry on Thursday, as it tries to prevent mounting pollution risks.
What is Apprenticeship training?
- Apprenticeship Training is a course that comprises basic and practical training at the workplace, in an industry or establishment.
- An apprentice is a person who has signed a contract of apprenticeship with an establishment to undergo apprenticeship training
- Mandate under law for all establishments having more than 4 employees (including contractual employees) to engage apprentices.
Legal Status of Apprentices
- Apprentice shall be TRAINEE and NOT a WORKER
- The provisions of any law with re
- Act 1961 regulates the program of training apprentices in the industry for on-the-job training.
- The National Policy of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship 2015 focuses on apprenticeship as one of the key program for creating skilled manpower in India
- Apprenticeship training is one of the most efficient ways to develop skilled manpower for industry by using training facilities available in the establishments